🤓 Hackathon Guide
At a hackathon looking to safely integrate user data off-chain into your app? Look no further. This is a great place to get started.
You should also reach out to the team on our Discord hackathon channel with any questions!
Good first steps 🐣
Hack ideas 💡
Here are a few ideas of cool things to build with Privy!
- Personal encrypted note taking app
- Send encrypted files or notes off-chain to a given wallet or yourself using Privy
- Privacy preserving newsletter (e.g. Medici Minutes-like email form but privacy preserving)
- Simple mailing list that takes in name/email to send out product updates without taking on user emails
- On-chain monitoring service: "your on-chain activity is public, your data shouldn’t be"
- Specify wallet addresses you want to watch – get email or text updates every time the address has activity (e.g. tx in or out)
- Simple, private Proof-of-Personhood protocol
- Link social networks to user addresses as part of sybil resistance, e.g. Discord, Twitter, etc are privately associated to addresses
- Simple messenger with encrypted messages
- Privacy-preserving DAO onboarding service
- Simple privacy-preserving form builder to create real user profiles for DAOs around wallets
- Verifiable Credential builder and store
- Mint and control access to your own verifiable credential, e.g. to set up portable wallet configs
We can't wait to see what you build!